The art quilt is a creative visual work that is layered and stitched or that references this form of stitched layered structure.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Good Monday Morning.

As I look out my window, I can see the marsh grass changing from the brilliant greens of summer to the olive greens, yellows and browns of autumn.

We are so lucky to live in North Carolina and Virginia where we can witness Mother Nature's color show with the changing seasons.

If you love color, you gotta love the Fall season and I hope to post inspirational photos of this breath taking wonder for the next several weeks.   

I am keeping the blog short today because I plan to send out an e-mail too.  I have been thinking about all our SAQA members in NC and VA and how great it would be if we could get to know one another a little better.  So, to that end, I would like to begin a feature on our blog each month to introduce one of our members.

 More details about how this will work will be forthcoming.

Until then, keep creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment