The art quilt is a creative visual work that is layered and stitched or that references this form of stitched layered structure.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Seasons Greetings

Season's Greetings to all!  Wow, this is such a busy time of year and I was so busy getting ready for a Christmas get together with some of my quilting friends yesterday that I completely forgot about our blog.  I bet many of you are frantically putting those last minute touches on your holiday Christmas gifts.  If you have any hand made/ hand sewn gift ideas you would like to share with our region, just let me know.  It's always nice to try something new!
The photo below is of a lovely hand made silk pincushion with machine embroidery made by my friend Susan Foster.    Just beautiful!

So, until January,  Happy Holidays everyone and may the joy and peace that you feel in your hearts this holiday season be with you throughout the year!


Pin Cushion by Susan Foster

No comments:

Post a Comment